a Coke and a smile | Chase~Holdrege senior

Somehow I got a little behind.  I just realized that I hadn't posted pictures from this senior shoot yet and thought I'd better get on it since I have others to post as well.  I have this thing about doing stuff in order.

This was such a fun session.  Actually, it was two sessions because we got cut short with the sun going down before we were finished.  I started to panic knowing that we were running out of daylight and I really don't like to use my flash since the images lose something when flash is present.  So I told him we would finish up another day.  It all worked out really well.

Chase is a crazy guy who really enjoys life, therefore, we spent quite a bit of time laughing (his mom even got in on some of his silliness).  If you know me at all, you know that I like to try and gear each session in some way to the client's personality or things they enjoy.  In this case, Chase is known for his addiction to Gushers. We played around with that a bit as well as his love of Coca Cola and magic.  Unfortunately, I was not able to post all on here but picked just a few to share.










No comments: