greenhouse | E.Beth senior set #1

Back in May I did E.Beth's first set of senior pictures.  We took them in the greenhouse at the floral shop. I have wanted to do that for quite some time and now was my chance.  Thankfully, we got there in enough time that there were still flowers.  Unfortunately, we missed a full greenhouse by about a week and a half.
In spite of the lack of fullness, I think we got some great shots.

I'm sharing these after the second set for two reasons.  First, I didn't really want to show them until after the greenhouse was empty because I'm selfish like that ;)  I didn't want others to do it on the tails of my girl so I kept it to myself.  Not that no one else has ever thought of it, but if they have, they forgot.  Second, enough time went by that I totally forgot about them until I posted the last set.  That's what happens when you age :)

So, totally out of order, here is set number one.








No comments: