giana joy | three years

After being part of my husband's family for over 22 years, I have learned that there is not a single Bauman born that is not adorable.  I have loved and swooned over every one of my nieces and nephews for 23 years now and am sad when I think that all of us are done having babies.  Now I leave it up to the next generation. I hope they can pull off the cute factor as well as those who preceded them.

This is my little Sally Joy.  She doesn't like when I call her that but she will learn that it's an aunt's privilege. She should just be thankful I don't bite her yummy cheeks.  And don't think I don't want to!  I guess they have laws against that sort of thing these days. :-)

Giana is 3 1/2 but we were never able to get together for her 3-year pictures because of schedules and distance between, so she got thrown in on the tails of her sister's senior session.  Sometimes you just gotta do what works best.  Maybe we'll catch her 4-year on time.

Because I'm feeling sappy and nostalgic......

THEN:                                                                   Giana at 10 days


NOW:                                                                     Giana 3+ years










No comments: