cake smash times three | behind the scenes | Isabella, Easton and Zayden

The Larson's have been faithful clients of mine for the past year.  They have allowed me the privilege of not only capturing their little family grow, but to become friends as well.  I really didn't know them that well until after the triplets were born and I was able, with my husband, to visit at the hospital.  From the moment I held each of them in my arms, I was smitten.

Being their photographer has been such a joy for me, because at each session I get to snuggle and assist with in-between feedings.  Now that they are older they don't let me snuggle quite as much, but I try anyway ;-)

I thought it would be fun to show just a few of the "behind-the-scenes" shots before posting the real deal. There is a lot that goes into a cake smash.  Especially when you take it times three!















No comments: